Feeling "Jade"d!

lubbtoshop

~live, laugh, love~
Jul 6, 2010
sunny south ~ sunshine state

so, it has been a LOOOOONG time since i've done a reveal on my own, (aside from the 12 days of Coachie Christmas with RilCruz76!)

but, i just can't contain my excitement in finding a gorgeous bag at my outlet today....here's my short story....on an impromptu outlet trip, as i was walking around (and actually getting ready to do one last "lap" before leaving), i see one of the sa's wearing a jade isabelle and then just as 2 other sa's see her with it, i walk up, ask her about it and she said, oh, i also have 1 in another style....and out she comes with jade juliette!! :greengrin:

soooo, i had to decide between these 2 gorgeous, green bags....

lubbtoshop

~live, laugh, love~
Jul 6, 2010
LOOOOOVE HER!!!! Been calling my outlets over and over this week for this exact bag. Hope I get lucky.
thanks, HappySilly ~ i absolutely :love: her, too!!

i hope you do find her ~ i will keep definitely my fingers crossed for you!! (the newest deletes FINALLY made it to my outlet and they were just unpacking today...there were also a few willis bags she was wearing, but i went pretty much blind after seeing the jade!) :biggrin:

Dec 1, 2008
MY goodness, this is such a gorgeous color! Congrats on a beautiful bag! (this is the first Isabelle that's tempted me, and it's definitely due to this reveal... what is it about jade? It's just so vivid and perfect)

lubbtoshop

~live, laugh, love~
Jul 6, 2010
great color and love that bag
thank you, hopi! :smile:

MY goodness, this is such a gorgeous color! Congrats on a beautiful bag! (this is the first Isabelle that's tempted me, and it's definitely due to this reveal... what is it about jade? It's just so vivid and perfect)
thanks, cashmerefiend! I never really paid attention to Isabelle before seeing her today and I truly believe it's the rich, jade color that makes it ~ you are sooo right, it's definitely vivid and perfect! ;)

How exciting. The jade color is gorgeous and LOVE Isabelle.
thank you, ladybug! it was...I almost fell over myself when I saw her wearing it, especially when the other SA's started swooning :P it looked fab crossbody and was so comfy on my shoulder and I was sold!!

Congratulations!!! Isabelle's have gorgeous leather, and you are going to want more than one :amuse:
thanks, silvia! :smile: the smooshy leather is fab and I am so trying to stay good....I'm hoping I can contain myself, but all of us Coachies know how that goes :P