Feeling "GILTY" - Silverfern unearths a little treasure

Silverfern - wowzaaa!!! ^^
Don't think you have ever created a thread of your gorgeous collection! :love:

Congrat for the Gold Tag FBF! :girlsigh:

Come on now, show us the rest of what you have hidden in your wardrobe!!! :graucho:

I believe you have 'few' of those rare gems :graucho:

And what's this?!

You go into hiding (as with many people it seems like) and come back holding a golden torch, waving it around for us to see.

I want one. I will never have the chance to own one, but I want it sooo bad! Congrats to you. Huge congrats.

Do you have many Firsts? Mainly you own City's right? How is that little treasure fitting in?

Thank you dear aki :flowers:

When I first joined tPF I loved to look at your precious oldies so you've been part of my Bal inspiration :heart:

I am waiting for/hunting down just a couple more gems then I'll reveal all - promise.

And I have to learn how to post bigger pics in the meantime LOL!

Thanks Pinkisweets!

And what's this?!

You go into hiding (as with many people it seems like) and come back holding a golden torch, waving it around for us to see.

I want one. I will never have the chance to own one, but I want it sooo bad! Congrats to you. Huge congrats.

Do you have many Firsts? Mainly you own City's right? How is that little treasure fitting in?

LOL! - I'm just shy RERE :blush:

But thank you :flowers:

Like you (I think) I'm a First kind of girl - LOVE their proportions and how they look good in every single damn colour, hence I have way too many.

I've pared down my City collection so I'm down to only two now. Hopefully I'll add one more special one someday ;)

Don't give up the search BTW - all you need is a little luck and patience!!! :biggrin: