silverfern

home sweet home
O.G.
Jun 11, 2008
Australia
Introducing my new to me 2001 Gold Tag Le Dix Classique:love:

Le Dix.jpg

Le Dix Clearer.jpg

She's jet black with the silkiest, smoothest thick leather and I don't think she was even carried before she came to me.

I never thought I'd ever get the chance to see a Le Dix in the flesh let alone own one so feeling very lucky to have this baby :nuts:

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Wow... Very lucky indeed. Actually this is the first time I've seen a gold tag ever, in pics or irl. It's so gorgeous. Big congrats.

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
YAY! Be sure to join "the le dix club" thread! Where oh where did you score your rare beauty! :flowers:

wingit

O.G.
May 9, 2008
tPF!
You are so lucky, silverfern! She looks so silky and huggable. Enjoy her loads and congrats!

RACHEY07

just one more...
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
I am SO jealous!!! She is GORGEOUS. Where did you find her? Congrats!

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You Are SO Lucky!!!!!!

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
*S* - she's stunning... her leather looks divine - really deep black and oh-so-silky... I'm drooling.... totally... I'm so happy you managed to find her... she really looks heavenly :love:

And, c'mon, she deserves a big pic!

silverfern

home sweet home
O.G.
Jun 11, 2008
Australia
Thanks alice, wingit , dyyong, jackietong, beaux and rachey :flowers:

She was languishing unwanted in a NYC consignment studio till through a series of lucky events she found her way to me halfway around the world.

Thank you meganka - hope you're enjoying your gorgy HG's (and there are many!)

and michk - thanks for making her bigger! - and for the always sweet words :heart:

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Wowwweeeee!!! :yahoo: congrats silverfern - this is the ULTIMATE Bbag, IMO! what a beauty - modeling pics, please!