Feeling Classy!

Ooooh Jacy! You totally can't go wrong with black soft calf, and that is GORGEOUS. I always thought Venetias look amazing, and that black/gold hardware combo is delicious. Mmmmm! :lol: Your modeling pics are always totally cute, and I love your shoes!

ha! i totally remember going on and on about how classy the venetia was when i got her. i got her dirt cheap - im totally kicking myself in the a$$ for selling her! like every other mj you own, you totally rock this bag spacey! and like gooddog said, your a fashionista for sure!

Very classy, indeed! When I first saw that Venetia in Tads thread, I was also dazzled by its beauty!

It suits you perfectly and will be a classic ever! Congrats! :tup:

Thank you Roon, Tuff, Indi, June, Fett, Biv, Jenny, and Sweetart:heart:. My tPF ladies do make a little celebration into a big one:hugs:. And you are all so sweet with the compliments.

And Tuff, I knew I wasn't imagining ;) that thread.

First of all, I love your "purse altar"!!! That is such a cool table/desk piece & all of the bags look so beautiful on it!
Second of all, love those fun watermarks!
But Most of all: You seriously rock that beautiful bag!! And as everyone says and knows, your modeling shots are simply FABULOUS!!! :flowers: