If we have a thread about all styles of hermes bags with pictures and then information of each bag availability in colors/leather.. this would be sticky as a reference thread and another sub thread to discuss it with all our comments and questions!!

Jag will be reading this thread a bit later, so make sure you state your opinions/thoughts.

Also, to make this all happen we need involvement from many of you. We need you to contribute. So, let us know if you are willing to help to compile it all.

Fantastic ideas so far! I too like the idea of "club" threads for dif. type of H bags just like LV Clubhouse (Kelly club, etc.). I think it's easier to navigate in those. You can see the pics of dif. bags and what they look like on.

I love the idea of the colors thread; I find myself going to the exisiting reference threads and the "your hermes in action" thread frequently and searching by color--it would be great to have all the pictures in one place.

And, maybe it would be helpful to make one of the threads about prices a sticky?

I also would like to add that EVERYONE should watermark their photos. I don't think we want any of the pics to be used to sell some fakies on eBay. Just an idea as well.:smile:

If you don't know how to watermark and you want to post a pic fast...you could always make a little sign and put it in front of the bag before you take the pic. OR, pm someone who can help you.

First let me state what a wonderful job you mods have done. THis is by far my favorite subforum. I think having "color" categories is a great idea. That way members will be able to find lots of info and pics regarding a particular color range. Having threads dedicated for each bag style is another nice idea. I would also like to see a thread dedicated to Hermes jewelry if that is possible.

If we have a thread about all styles of hermes bags with pictures and then information of each bag availability in colors/leather.. this would be sticky as a reference thread and another sub thread to discuss it with all our comments and questions!!

I agree with pinkish. Sometimes i got lost about the name of certain style.

One more thing.... I feel that no one is utilizing the shopping threads that are posted below the shopping reference section.. we are all posting here and whoever post in that section gets lost!! So maybe those section should only be the sticky part.. and threads of everyday tiny thing we have is here!

I love the idea of seperating the information by colors or color groupings. I would love to see something for accessories. I find myself sifting through so many different pages looking for accessories (particularly when I do not know the name of it). JUst an idea.

Thanks for the awesome job you do already. This place rocks!!!!