FEDEX delivery from Alaska

Dear Ms. NH:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! The bag and scarf = PERFECTION :heart:

I am TOO a sucker for red bags... Can I nag you to pls. take photo of the other 3 red bags, so I may :drool:

CONGRAT and pls. 'keep them coming'....

OH MY GAWD!!! I am going to be looking for this bag all over the eastside!!! :yahoo:

this is the money shot.
35cm Rouge H Clemence Palladium H/W
DSCN1314.jpg

oh wow!!!!! congrats harley!!! that is one rouge H beauty you got there!! i thoroughly enjoyed the strip too!! that was FUN! hahaha all the ladies comments on here were hilarious! now it's time for some ACTION pics!!!!

The heat in SoCalaska is making me think slooow. Sorry it took me so long to see this. Just beautiful and I lurv the scarf too! This is a great color in bag and scarf. Wear her in good health!

Thank you all for your compliments & well wishes! This is one HOT bag! I called my SA yesterday to say that I didn't like the bag. WHAT??!!?? she said......I LOVE the bag!!!! :yahoo:

Morgan - I'll work on other pics for you. One of the other reds is off to spa...I took some before pics so we can all compare when she returns.

Roo - Thanks for the heads up on your scouting....I'll keep an eye out for you, too!

GK - so happy to have another H sister obsessed with red!

Quinn's Mom - so glad you are pleased with my tease! You are my inspiration! It would be an honor to have dinner with you! :cutesy:

Guccimama - I think the H forum brings out the inner voyeur (stripper?) in all of us!