FEDEX delivery from Alaska

WOW, absolutely gorgeous, scarf and Birkin, Congratualtions.

DSCN1314.jpg

wow, harley nemma, major congratulations. stunning combo!!! you must be on cloud 9!!! rouge h is the hardest, weirdest color to photograph, don't you think. nothing quite captures it.

please elaborate on the scarf - it's gorgeous! and i was curious about your comment that the silk is some how different.

NinjaSue, AllAbout, AAN, Luv2, MrsS & birkinfan, lyanna - Thank you for the compliments & well wishes! I know I will enjoy this bag for many years to come!

Isus - Whooooo-eeeeee is right! :heart:

HH - Rouge H is definitely a difficult color to capture in photos - though, so many H colors are! (e.g. Raisin!) I think that just adds to the allure of these handbags, KWIM?

Regarding the scarf, it is extraordinary. The silk has a very light "hand" and comes out of the box without the traditional "stiffness" that must be washed or worn out of the scarf. Needless to say, this will not be my only one! :wlae:

harleyNemma!!! OMG!!!

I just got done posting to our NW Meet thread and then saw this! I can't wait to see your Rouge H in person in a couple weeks! Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your beautiful scarf and bag!