FEBRUARY 18 Vuitton Purchases Extravaganza!

FINALLY found this thread....well January was huge and I thought I was done for a while. I ordered this bag back in November. To my surprise I got a text last week and was head over heals. Picked it up yesterday along with all the CNY goodies! My Bento BB in epi noir View attachment 3956475
Another ‘wow’! Very cool, love everything about this one. Enjoy! Thx for posting.

I should of mentioned/asked, would you please post more photos? I’m curious about its size compared to a mobile phone size, given the measurements are on the smaller side. TIA

I don’t have any spare phones but I’ll show you inside shot: Victorine wallet, round coin purse, Bastia (coin purse), calvi (card holder), keys, travel size Advil bottle. And it’s actually similar size to my nano noe. My phone 7plus fits but can’t close it because it sticks out.

I don’t have any spare phones but I’ll show you inside shot: Victorine wallet, round coin purse, Bastia (coin purse), calvi (card holder), keys, travel size Advil bottle. And it’s actually similar size to my nano noe. My phone 7plus fits but can’t close it because it sticks out.
I really wish LV would take into account the size of phones when they make these bags, either by making the bag just big enough to hold one and close, or outside pockets big enough for the larger phones. Thanks!

FINALLY found this thread....well January was huge and I thought I was done for a while. I ordered this bag back in November. To my surprise I got a text last week and was head over heals. Picked it up yesterday along with all the CNY goodies! My Bento BB in epi noir View attachment 3956475
This bag is gorgeous! Love it! Congrats and lucky you)