FEBRUARY 18 Vuitton Purchases Extravaganza!

1. Share with us all the goodies you bought in February 2018! :yahoo: It’s a short month so go crazy. :happydance:
    Don’t forget to upload a few pics of your new treasures! And happy Valentine’s Day to all the lovers out there! :heart:

2. Happy Valentine's Day, @fabuleux! I plan on getting a little something for my new alma bb this month ~ it's just a matter of deciding which piece will suit it. Looking forward to seeing everyone's new pieces!

kkatrina likes this.
  3. Thanks! Same to you.
    We know there will be lots of beautiful and luxurious gifts around the 14th!! I can’t wait to see what everyone gets!

4. I didn't think this thread would start until tomorrow! I am also excited to see the fantastic February finds :smile:

kkatrina, ccmj and momoffour like this.
  5. So I guess I will go first (technically a January purchase but I could not upload any pictures in the thread and as I have yet to use it, I think it counts)

IMG_0195.jpg

I am very happy my amazing SA somehow managed to get me the Christmas packaging

IMG_0201.jpg

Welcome my trunks bandeau!

IMG_0180.jpg

Perfect match to the Croisette

dotty8, serybrazil, filou and 49 others like this.
  6. Happy Valentines Day to you too Fab! Can’t wait to see all the beautiful goodies this month!

fabuleux likes this.
  7. I just got a zippy coin purse in Damier Ebene last night from Saks Fifth in NYC. I need a smaller size wallet because a big one won’t fit my WOC. I know, it’s already wallet type of purse already, but I prefer not to use the card slots of the bag. I am weird

Aoifs, SienaLady, ccmj and 3 others like this.
  8. I just got a zippy coin purse in Damier Ebene last night from Saks Fifth in NYC. I need a smaller size wallet because a big one won’t fit my WOC. I know, it’s already wallet type of purse already, but I prefer not to use the card slots of the bag. I am weird

fabuleux likes this.
  9. Sorry for the double post. My connection was bad

10. Very pretty.

Quinni likes this.
  11. Thank you

12. My new "Carry All" Monogram MM show Spring-Summer 2018. Much bigger than my "Tressage Tote" Monogram Reverse PM show Spring-Summer 2017. I prefer. More shoot in Spring-Summer.

LVcarry05.JPG
  13. Would you post more detailed pictures of this tote? Since it's very new, a lot of us haven't seen it yet.

14. avec plaisir, but they are the same post in summer spring 2018, if you want more tell me

LVcarry01.JPG LVcarry02.JPG LVcarry03.JPG LVcarry04.JPG
  15. What a lovely bag!! Congratulations!

m@rieLVoe21 likes this.