Favorite MM OR Pochette Accessories?? Which one would you get and why ?

BlessedMomof2

Jun 18, 2020
Canada
I have both and to be quite honest I gravitate towards the favorite mm. The style is a little more classy with the gold piece at the front IMO.

Reactions: Santra2

lily2019

Aug 30, 2019
+1 I tend to use the favorite mm more as it fits more items and can be casual and much more dressy than the pochette.
Another +1

I have both and definitely grab the Favorite much more. Easy to use, fits what I need, and I think it looks better.

Reactions: Wzckn

janetaz

Aug 25, 2015
I have the Pochette Accessoires. I love it. I carry it in my bags as a catch all. I also wear it as a crossbody when I go to Disneyland or anywhere that I’m walking all day. I have a mono strap that I use. I also bought a cheap chain strap from Amazon. It’s a versatile piece that takes a beating and still looks great. I really do want a favorite, just have to locate one.

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
London, UK
PA. only because I’m not really a flap bag kind of person. I find them annoying. I do have two pre-schoolers though so I look for convenience and quickness in most at the moment! :cool:

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Garden City
I have both and very much depends on where are you going to use the bag, such as say, PA is perfect to take to friends' small parties or coffee / lunch together, won't look as if trying too hard, Favorite is perfect for places need a bit dressy such as a date or holiday dinners or meeting in laws. I love them equally

Reactions: Rani and nvie

Moxisox

Mar 14, 2020
I have both in mono, and rarely ever use my favorite mm. Love the PA, and I have the adjustable crossbody strap in mono to go with it. I also have the PA in DA. great little bag.

Reactions: elisa66 and nvie

mayraforyou

Jan 11, 2020
+1 I tend to use the favorite mm more as it fits more items and can be casual and much more dressy than the pochette.
what wallet do you have? and what else do you fit in it? bc i struggle with just my wallet, car key and phone (but i did just order the victorine wallet so things might fit better)

Reactions: Santra2