Favorite MM OR Pochette Accessories?? Which one would you get and why ?

I have had 3 favorites mm, one each in mono, de and da. I sold 2 so far because of the infamous annoying wrinkle developing on the flap no matter how I stored them. I have 12 PAs and use at least one of them daily. PA is one of the best pieces ever made by LV.

Reactions: fairwood
I would say the Favorite.

It depends on how you plan to use them. I was deciding this a few years ago and was set on the PA but I knew I’d need to buy a long strap because I’d want to wear it crossbody. For a few hundred more I could get the Favorite which is meant to be worn as a bag and I’m happy I made that decision.

DB872BB6-799E-4183-9C4E-5026BAF6F4E3.jpegB99656F9-B8C1-497C-8C70-7680268F3555.jpeg

Last edited:
I always debate whether to get the Fav mm or PA NM but i always end up buying the PA. i have the mono and azur. no matter how beautiful the fav, i just cant with the flap and the magnet. i love my PA's. would love to get the ebene preloved.

what wallet do you have? and what else do you fit in it? bc i struggle with just my wallet, car key and phone (but i did just order the victorine wallet so things might fit better)
I saw your question and might answer it. I have a Favorite MM in mono and it fits my Clemence wallet, my IPhone X in a LV Folio, car keys on the side and my sun glass box on top. It‘s one of my most used bags and would never let it go