Favorite Hermes Bag for Dressy Events

No action pic from me, but here's one from ILML. We are kelly elan twins.

attachment.php

For cocktails, a nice dinner out or a dressy daytime occasion, I like the Constance or a small Medor pouch. For black tie, none of the Hermes bags work, even a clutch; a beaded or satin small clutch or metal minaudiere is the right bag for a long dress.

Not for me - those minaudieres are too small and I need to carry more than what fits. Also, I mentally associate them with a different generation. I think nowadays we've got a bit more leeway on what goes with black tie, as long as all in the right vein. I'm planning to get a 25cm birkin for this purpose, and maybe a Kelly cut as well.

Darling go to purse BLOG and type in baccarat clutch there's a story on Victoria beckham wearing it it's divine believe me...... But as it has it I got the effect wrong as the front flap is croc and not HW but it's beautiful I don't own one mostly because I have not found one but.......it's seriously to me Hermes is best version of a evening easy chic clutch type bag though my favorite is one I saw in las Vegas last Christmas it was what I thought was a baccarat now I don't know what it was it was a perfect rectangle with a piece if HW firm Hermes luggage hard sided alzer type suitcases I look in to it and report back but the best pics of the baccarat are on the purse blog as always, best darling !!! Birkel.

kelly pochette, kelly cut, kelly wallet, kelly longue....

here's a few pics with the kelly pochette and kelly cut --- oldies, but goodies :blush:

Attachments

• ombrekp02.jpg
    ombrekp02.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 233
  • kpochette01.jpg
    kpochette01.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 210
  • voiletkcut01.jpg
    voiletkcut01.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 239
All your suggestions sound great. I've never used Hermes evening bags could anyone tell me the difference between the Kelly cut, Kelly longue and Kelly pochette. Are they all still being made and which one holds the most. Thank you!

All your suggestions sound great. I've never used Hermes evening bags could anyone tell me the difference between the Kelly cut, Kelly longue and Kelly pochette. Are they all still being made and which one holds the most. Thank you!
Hi, I have only a KP and it holds a lot like keys, phone, wallet...I don't know for kelly longue and cut, you can see the size difference here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-reference-library/size-reference-guide-pics-only-91703-2.html
Hope it helps!:smile: