Favorite Hermes Bag for Dressy Events

BBC, on this thread, post #22, there are pictures comparing KE, KL and KP...

It is not all the models you listed but I hope it helps a little
:smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-reference-library/size-reference-guide-pics-only-91703-2.html

Thank you :smile: - yes, I had seen that, although since they don't make the Longue any more I'd need, for practical purposes, another comparison photo. Also, I've heard that the Longue/Cut are thin and won't hold much, width-wise. What I'm really trying to decide is between the KP, the KC and the 25cm Birkin, and the Longue & Élan I'd like to see just for comparison. ILML has an amazing collection, I might just ask her for a photo specifically, or anyone else who has these pieces! :biggrin:

Thank you :smile: - yes, I had seen that, although since they don't make the Longue any more I'd need, for practical purposes, another comparison photo. Also, I've heard that the Longue/Cut are thin and won't hold much, width-wise. What I'm really trying to decide is between the KP, the KC and the 25cm Birkin, and the Longue & Élan I'd like to see just for comparison. ILML has an amazing collection, I might just ask her for a photo specifically, or anyone else who has these pieces! :biggrin:

There were a couple of old threads comparing the KC and KL when the KC first came out. Not sure if there are pictures.
I own both KP and KL and the KL actually holds quite a bit because it's quite long. It's not wide but it's not completely flat either (unlike, say, the Maharani). I can fit my Bearn wallet in both the KP and KL.
I find the KC a lot smaller than KL. It's very elegant.

There were a couple of old threads comparing the KC and KL when the KC first came out. Not sure if there are pictures.
I own both KP and KL and the KL actually holds quite a bit because it's quite long. It's not wide but it's not completely flat either (unlike, say, the Maharani). I can fit my Bearn wallet in both the KP and KL.
I find the KC a lot smaller than KL. It's very elegant.

Thanks, Tamarind. I'll have to do a more specific search, then. Good to know that a Bearn can fit into a KL, if the KC is the same width.