What's your favorite non Birkin or Kelly H Bag?

this didn‘t take my response apparently.
I‘m offered a white Victoria. I love white, and am enarmoured by the white lock, but I‘ve never had a white bag before? Is this a suicide mission? I baby my bags but I suffer for every stain and abrasion.
I‘ve also seen a pristine Paris Bombay on the 2nd market. Like new, inside and out, but it‘s Epson

I‘m offered a white Victoria. I love white, and am enarmoured by the white lock, but I‘ve never had a white bag before? Is this a suicide mission? I baby my bags but I suffer for every stain and abrasion.
I‘ve also seen a pristine Paris Bombay on the 2nd market. Like new, inside and out, but it‘s Epson
The Victoria is an awesome bag. I have a cream bag (not H) that I love, but I don’t expect it to remain pristine.

I looked at the Victoria on me and didn’t like it. Maybe it’s that Clemence slouchiness that you either like or don’t like. I have a beautiful orange Massai, and abaolutel like the look of the bag, but using it makes me crazy. Because it’s so soft, it’s hard to find things in there, even with a custom insert.
So I declined, hoping that I made the right decision and pulled the trigger on the authenticated Paris Bombay I have found.Even now, I feel good about the decision, though I would have loved to carry that big orange box right of the store instead of waiting now.

Reactions: handbagparfait
I looked at the Victoria on me and didn’t like it. Maybe it’s that Clemence slouchiness that you either like or don’t like. I have a beautiful orange Massai, and abaolutel like the look of the bag, but using it makes me crazy. Because it’s so soft, it’s hard to find things in there, even with a custom insert.
So I declined, hoping that I made the right decision and pulled the trigger on the authenticated Paris Bombay I have found.Even now, I feel good about the decision, though I would have loved to carry that big orange box right of the store instead of waiting now.
I have a Paris Bombay and I love it! Its a very easy bag to carry and use I'm sure you'll love it

Reactions: getbetterwithH
I have heard Jamie Quan saying, that white bags are her most carefree Hermes bags, because she sends them to Hermes spa and they come back as new like no other color (and she should know...). I believe she even uses Cif on them...

Non B/K bags that I love and use a ton: the Verrou and the Plume. I also love the Constance, but I consider that, like the Evelyn, an obvious one. And Hermes clutches.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I love the Garden Party, the Evelyne, the Simone, the Roulis, the Trim, the Massai, the Christine, the Passe-Guide, the Cordeliere, the Drag, and the Convoyeur :heart:
My most-used non B/K bag is the Evelyne TPM.
Clearly I will never run out of bags to buy :P

• Love
Reactions: RT1
It feels weird posting this because I'm a real Leather and big bag girl But a friend of mine sold me a small Toto fabric bag at a great price in early march and I brought it planning to use it as a mini bag to take to the beach and carry water, lotions etc in this summer-THEN lockdown happened and I returned to my job in central london at the end of May.
I've used this weeny tote EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! its just perfect for these covid times when I'm constantly squirting sanitiser on my hands and dont want to ruin my leather bags.
Its very secure because the zip pocket inside is large enough to keep my cards in, and its easy to get into to fish out my masks and gloves and sanitiser when I go on the subway or in shops.
It also fits my Kindle, a small bottle of water and folding umbrella AND its the lightest bag I own..a real workhorse!
SO-I suppose I could say that this is probably my favourite H bag at the moment because I use it day in day out fearlessly!
In fact when I eventually get a Birkin I think I'll keep my toto inside it as a bag organiser and to protect the lining!