What's your favorite non Birkin or Kelly H Bag?

I would probably say the Lindy. Although I am trying to decide if I should buy the Lindy in cafe color in the smaller size...25cm? I think it is. Which is the better size? 25 or 30? The big travel size sounds great for travel, but I'm looking for an everyday purse. I would love to hear ideas...

I would probably say the Lindy. Although I am trying to decide if I should buy the Lindy in cafe color in the smaller size...25cm? I think it is. Which is the better size? 25 or 30? The big travel size sounds great for travel, but I'm looking for an everyday purse. I would love to hear ideas...

I have a Lindy 30 cm in Cafe. I don't think that you can go wrong with either size. Let me see if I can find an old pic...I use this bag a lot. I think its a great colour. Goes well I think in winter, fall and spring. I don't use very much in summer. I tried the 34 cm and thought it was too big for me. The 26 is not as wide so if you don't like a bulky bag I would go with the 26 cm instead of the 30 cm. Most tPFers have said the 26 cm fits the same amount as a 30 cm. I hope this helps!!:flowers:
attachment.php

I have a Lindy 30 cm in Cafe. I don't think that you can go wrong with either size. Let me see if I can find an old pic...I use this bag a lot. I think its a great colour. Goes well I think in winter, fall and spring. I don't use very much in summer. I tried the 34 cm and thought it was too big for me. The 26 is not as wide so if you don't like a bulky bag I would go with the 26 cm instead of the 30 cm. Most tPFers have said the 26 cm fits the same amount as a 30 cm. I hope this helps!!:flowers:
attachment.php
I know this thread is supposed to be about non B's and K's, but I LOVE your Kelly!!!

attachment.php
Thanks for your pics and info! I'm sorry to be clueless but what is a tpfer? Thanks!