Favorite Ferragamo? Style and Leather?

Okay, I had a sec.

The dimensions are roughly 7L x 9H x 5.75W (inches) and at the top the width narrows to about 1/5".

Here is a picture of it pretty well stuffed. I have a LV TP 19 (filled), 2 LV cles (one so full I cannot zip it), a pair of glasses in soft case, an Hermes Bastia that is bursting full with coins, a new package of tissues, and a little zippy pouch with a few items including a lippy. My phone also fit, but I had to remove it for the photos. I could probably tuck in a small hand sanitizer or whatnot.

There is a front slit pocket that I could also stand the phone in, but I had to work to close the flap. It closes fine, but not "I'm flopping down right over the buckle" kind of fine.

I would not carry this much in this bag. It would be too stuffed for my comfort. But all this does fit.

This would not have done the trick if my kids were still small.

View attachment 5780721

View attachment 5780720

WOW, it actually fits quite a lot, thank you.

Ooh, the Sookie Tote is very nice!

Can you please post a picture of the medium Sofia in pebble? I might need that one too! maybe a mod shot, and/or the bag filled? But not if you're uncomfortable with any of that.
Thank you! Yes of course I can post pictures. I wouldn’t mind doing a mod shot, if only we had a long mirror in our home (my husband didn’t want to install one for fear my child would accidentally break it with his toys), so I’ll be digging up mod shots of similar-sized Sofia on VC later if you don’t mind that.

The medium Sofia can fit my sketchbook, pencil case, a small water bottle (250ml, about 5.5 inches tall), a snack box and my cosmetic pouch. Then I notice there is no room more for my continental wallet, which has to go to the external back zip pocket with just barely enough space. I’m thinking of downsizing my pencil case and/ or getting a more compact purse/ wallet, but that (a new purse) would have to wait I guess.
79930062-148A-41FB-B499-384402B9CD56.jpeg

I’m surprised your small Sofia can hold that much. And it’s a stunning bag too! Thanks to you I’ll have one more on my wishlist for when I can actually carry fewer items when I’m out and about. ☺️

43F815FF-979A-4999-9884-457B1ADA2FC3.jpeg

6A23283E-C253-4620-8A61-BF78BE3009BC.jpeg

I have three Ferragamo bags and enjoy each of them. My favorite is the studio bag in the caraway seed color. Love the turn lock closure, flap detail on the front and the protective feet. I have had it at least 3 years and it is still in pristine condition.
I love caraway seed - it’s my perfect neutral. I plan on adding the Studio in this color too. Happy to hear your bag is holding up well.

The Margot bag (although, oddly, every store calls this bag “Margot” except Ferragamo. Ferragamo just calls it “Gancini Top Handle.“) Regardless of what it’s called, the bag is gorgeous and luxurious
It is really beautiful and sophisticated, a real forever bag. I was also a bit confused about the two names for the same bag. They seem to be a bit thin on the ground but I'm not ready to buy one for a couple of months anyway.

It is really beautiful and sophisticated, a real forever bag. I was also a bit confused about the two names for the same bag. They seem to be a bit thin on the ground but I'm not ready to buy one for a couple of months anyway.
If by “thin on the ground” you mean that you don’t see it out in the wild, I think it’s a good thing. Seeing the same bag over and over makes it lose appeal to me.

If by “thin on the ground” you mean that you don’t see it out in the wild, I think it’s a good thing. Seeing the same bag over and over makes it lose appeal to me.
Not just in the wild, in boutique too, the last one sold out at Harrods the other day. Although I saw a good selection at *******. I'm going to look at Bicester Village in the UK for a wider range of colours.