Favorite Current Item of Clothing(s)

It's cold here so I love my classic black Persian Lamb tea-length coat. It is so warm I can only wear it several weeks each year.

Like leather, Persian lamb fur is a by-product of food. It would be wasteful to discard it.

i just got this juicy couture sweater that i love love love!!
its chunky and its kind of a offwhite/beigeish colour with gold flecks and pom poms to tie it up!!
just thinking about it makes me happy! :love:

i also am in luv with my hudson dark wash with flap pockets! they are very flattering, not to mention i scored a deal getting them at 90 dollars. Also currently loving my guess off white leather jacket.

Each weekend I have been living in my Goldsign skinny jeans (I can't **gush** enough about their fabulous fitting jeans), and my Catherine Malandrino tops, sweaters, and a baby alpaca scarf. :love:

So hard to pick!!!! Anything cashmere is wonderful, and it is the only thing in my closet I am a snob about! I will not wear any other kind of sweater but cashmere....it is like a little bit of heaven everytime I put it on!!!

I just love all of my 4 new Max Mara cashemere sweaters, they're just so warm and comfy, my paige jeans which I just discovered for me (buy them in the U.S because here they cost more than 300$) and my Woolrich Boulder coat with fur (the Italian brand, not the American). here the winter is cold and long and therefor I had to put my nice and sexy clothes away and get into my warm gear.