Favorite Accessories On/IN Your Bag??

Outside, I love my lemon fruit leather charm for the pop of colour it adds to my etoupe picotin.

On the inside, I love my orange ulysse pm. It feels so nice and everything I write in it feels important![/quote]

Here`s a pic!

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 66
on the inside, it is my fuchsia ostrich bearn - i just love to look inside my bag to see her pretty color...

Me too, for the very same reason. I am not a bright bag person but I love my fuchsia ostrich Bearn.
Outside, I sometimes wrap a twilly on the handle of my Kelly 25. I don't do this with other sizes Kellys for some reason. I also like the Breloque charm on my Kelly shoulder straps and I have this charm in all three hardwares.

MrsS--I got the brown/orange combo--was tempted by the other combos but figured the brown would shown the least amount of handling and of course, it's signature Hermes! :flowers:

Here's a shot of my Kelly with the Fantaisie Indiennes pochette along with the elephant cadena:

attachment.php

Wow - that is just the most gorgeous pic of your Kelly, orchids!!!
It looks so beautiful with the pochette.:love:

Orchids, I love that pochette, and it looks stunning on your Kelly.
I'm sure you've mentioned before, but what color/leather is your Kelly?

Salamina, that color combo is divine! Neutral and eye-popping all at once.

Inside my bag : Fuchsia ostrich agenda.

Outside : a matching Kelly watch hanging along with lock and keys.

Along with my car-key : Kelly Touareg sterling silver key chain.

Inside my bag: I love my vert fonce lizard bearn.

Outside: I like my bags better without accessories on the outside.

Attachments

• VF Bearn No Flash.JPG
    VF Bearn No Flash.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 47
  • VF Bearn Flash.JPG
    VF Bearn Flash.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 41
eliz, luvbolide, style101, hermesmonkey, salamina, piaffe, perlerare, thank you!
eliz, my Kelly is a 32cm retourne in Orange Togo w/PH.
perlerare--LOL--my mini-tribute to the year of India is pretty obvious eh?

I don't know if I can choose just one... Gosh, I love everything so much!! Inside my handbag .... my Vibrato coin purse is special to me and also an accessory I couldn't live without is my Karo GM... soooo useful! Outside my purse, I have to say my Breloque charm since it's so versatile.

I'm sooo sick with the flu and will have to use pics I already have shot... I have a new orange Chevre Karo GM but will have to shoot it when I feel better....

vibrato1.jpg

breloque6.jpg