Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

Thanks babe !!! I did add and kakao you few days back but no reply. Guess u didn't receive it due to the phone damaged!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you are not hurt physically.... Will chat with you in kakao! Cheers!

You are welcome . You can add mine KakaoTalk if you have more question , same to those who added me before , I just got my account back cause I had a car accident in Taiwan , phone damaged, and lost all the contacts and Kakao message . They don't speak Mandarin , but I can help you to ask on their website , my KakaoTalk is Isabelle89.

View attachment 3621658View attachment 3621659
Updated latest photos 3/3/2017 for those who want to see how much fats I still left .
I think your results still look amazing and it's been 4 months! When do you plan in going back for your second? And full face — does that include upper cheeks/under eye? That is what I am interested in getting but read that is a very tricky area to fat graft. Thank you for being so helpful!

I think your results still look amazing and it's been 4 months! When do you plan in going back for your second? And full face — does that include upper cheeks/under eye? That is what I am interested in getting but read that is a very tricky area to fat graft. Thank you for being so helpful!

I don't do under eye , dr.kim said that it was a very dangerous to do that area , he won't do it for me .

Reactions: atomgrrl
I need it definitely . This is not the last result I wanted yet .

Which areas have gone down that you want to have topped up? Have some places gone down more than others on your face?

Do you have any limit that you need to go back for top up to get that discounted price for 2nd fat graft?

Hey Isabelle, fellow Malaysian here ☺️ You definitey have great results from this clinic and it made you look so good.

Just too bad the clinic doesn't have any English for the website. I'm now looking to do accusculpt for my face and v-line work like jaw Botox. Do they provide that?

Hey Isabelle, fellow Malaysian here [emoji5] You definitey have great results from this clinic and it made you look so good.

Just too bad the clinic doesn't have any English for the website. I'm now looking to do accusculpt for my face and v-line work like jaw Botox. Do they provide that?

Hi , same Malaysian here :smile: I know they do Botox but not sure for accusculpt .

Which areas have gone down that you want to have topped up? Have some places gone down more than others on your face?

Do you have any limit that you need to go back for top up to get that discounted price for 2nd fat graft?

Temple and chin area gone down more .
No , I don't have any limit . Oh , but I just recalled doc did mention if my fats gone down too much , he might won't do 2nd time for me as it's not suitable for me .