Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

@isabelle89 Hey, how's your progress aft 6 months? did u get your 2nd fg at KHS or asked for a refund? I sooooo want fg, my main problems are tired undereyes and saggy smile lines. Wonder if Dr Kim can be persuaded to do eyes for me since Im older.. late 30s ;)

Also, is Dr Kim good with threadlift? Thinking my face would need a lift after fg to have a nice v look haha. Can fg and threadlift be done tog or better on separate visits? Can any kind souls with experience share some tips pls!

KHS is definitely on list after seeing Isabelle's results. Thanks so much for sharing your pics. :angel::heart:

Anyone tried fg or any other procedures at KHS? Also considering eyes and revision rhino *fingers crossed*. Hopefully sooooon

I know Kim Han Sung is well known for fat graft. He have done fat graft really long time and one of the signitures of there is micro fat grafting. Maybe it can cause you to have much swelling but, it can make my face more natural I think.

Sorry for late reply , I was very busy this few mths. For your question , no , I don’t have any lumps on my thighs.

Any chance you can update us on the current state of your fat graft? Looks like it'll be close to a year since you had it done, how much remains? Any plans to go back for top up?

Any chance you can update us on the current state of your fat graft? Looks like it'll be close to a year since you had it done, how much remains? Any plans to go back for top up?

Yea , this Nov will be a year . Not sure if I need second top up though , I’m still considering , because if I do it within a year it will be half of the price . And I actually lose 4kgs weight due to an accident and insomnia ,if I’m going to top up , I need to gain more weight first which kinda made me headache.

Attachments

• IMG_1506638531.952094.jpg
    IMG_1506638531.952094.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_1506638577.485070.jpg
    IMG_1506638577.485070.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 491
It looks good, especially considering your weight loss. I don't think you need to go back for top up. BTW I have opposite problem, I have plenty of fat to spare for fat grafts. :smile:

I noticed a very big difference after braces and fat graft , for those who have snaggletooth problem should go for braces , it helps a lot . And fat graft helps my chin a lot , I’ll share a pictures before braces and fat graft . IMG_1506836342.304482.jpg