fashionqueen

Kricca

Oct 6, 2006
http://www.fashionqueen.net/

I bought from them a parfume and it was authentic, but now, I'd like to buy a bag, so I'd like to know if they sell authentic pieces (I'm interested in the Y-mail bags)

In Italy there are different opinions about it.

Thank you

Kisses from Italy

Kricca

Oct 6, 2006
try to use the search function and you will see some post about this site
I tried but the answers are in the thread "authenticate this..." . There are more than 2500 pages! I'm not able to find the answer I need in that long 3d :crybaby:

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
The other posts say the same thing, unfortunately. Unless someone comes along who can speak Italian, I don't think we can help you.

Can you translate their return policy to English and post it? That usually gives us a good idea about the legitimacy of the site.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
when you do a search, choose to search by POST, not by THREAD.

wizzard

Nov 19, 2010
Did you purchase anything from them? I am planning to buy the GUCCI Sukey Tote Bag and a wallet, just not sure if they are authentic!
Please don't. I've had the final delivery of the two items I bought with them in December.
Herewith I insist that they do not sell authentic items. Those are all REPLICA.
I bought a Gucci belt from them
http://www.gucci.com/ie/styles/114876F40IR9643#

This was just for comparing for I have the one of the kind I personally bought in Gucci buotique in Italy. They do not look the same.
This is shocking as they have been entoducing their store as fully authentic items store.

wizzard

Nov 19, 2010
i wouldn't buy from them:they are located in SPAIN, there aren't contact numbers,only an email address:tdown::nono:
This is a precaucion measure from them as there are great penalties in Italy for selling fake designer items. They have been registered in Spain. However, they ship from Bologna that is in Italy.