fashionqueen

Yes, and I can't figure out what company. Should be easy since I usually don't use that email address for stuff like that.

These are the sites I regularly get emails from in the fashion/bags/beauty category. Do you have a match? :smile:

Luisaviaroma (Thinking most likely)

ding ding, looks like we have a winner. it's the only place on your list that I've shopped at and also get emails from. it was who I suspected too. either them or antonioli.

Talked to BF and he's says he gets them too. He also said he's tried to unsubscribed tons of times without sucess. I guess we can establish its LVR. Makes me kind of pissed because I like their store in Florence.

I get the mails too, and I shopped at LVR too. But do you really think its a Fake site? For Fakes the Bags are very expensive. I' d love to order a Celine Cabas there, but I' m not sure if the store is ok. They have a lot of Celines, which are hard to find here. But on their Facebook Site they have about 10000 Likes and a lot of comments about the great buys on their site.

I get the mails too, and I shopped at LVR too. But do you really think its a Fake site? For Fakes the Bags are very expensive. I' d love to order a Celine Cabas there, but I' m not sure if the store is ok. They have a lot of Celines, which are hard to find here. But on their Facebook Site they have about 10000 Likes and a lot of comments about the great buys on their site.

Hi, it's the website/customer service and where they gets their bags that is the problem. Celine closed all online sales a couple of years ago and buying from this website is probably not authorized by Celine. After sales service and repairs are very important for expensive bags like this. The customer service is obviously a problem too from the other posts in this thread. Also, because this website probably gets their bags from outside the regular network it's possible they could get bad ones too, a bit like some reports about Bluefly here.

Hope it helps a little.

Hi, it's the website/customer service and where they gets their bags that is the problem. Celine closed all online sales a couple of years ago and buying from this website is probably not authorized by Celine. After sales service and repairs are very important for expensive bags like this. The customer service is obviously a problem too from the other posts in this thread. Also, because this website probably gets their bags from outside the regular network it's possible they could get bad ones too, a bit like some reports about Bluefly here.

Hope it helps a little.

Thank you!!!

hi there, isn't real( and maybe they don't have any 1 on stock), previously i was purchase one of the celine cabas as well , but after payment they never respond my mail, so i have open dispute file with my credit card company, it take ages to take back your money , and at the end they send me an email say out of stock (take nearly 3 month to tell me out of stock) . i personally don't take this risk to buy from them is just waste ur time and money ...

hi there, isn't real( and maybe they don't have any 1 on stock), previously i was purchase one of the celine cabas as well , but after payment they never respond my mail, so i have open dispute file with my credit card company, it take ages to take back your money , and at the end they send me an email say out of stock (take nearly 3 month to tell me out of stock) . i personally don't take this risk to buy from them is just waste ur time and money ...

OMG - thank you so much for the info!
Just a friend of mine told me the same happened to her!

I don't now where they got my email but not I'm getting mail for them frequently now.

Same here. I already tried to unsubscribe myself, but I still receive their emails.

I never bought from them. I did have a look at some of their emails, and at first sight, some deals looked interesting. But after I did a search and found quite some negative comments about this site, I definitely won't buy from them.