Farewell Leigh

I think I will go with the Carly. I feel it is more of a bag I can use from day to day. I will buy the Carly and then save the rest of the credit (it will be like $250) for the next PCE. I'm not really loving the new spring bags coming out. I like the new pebbled leather ergos, so maybe I'll get one of those. Who knows! Now that I think about it I don't know if I love gardenia! I hate my Coach addiction! I heard they are coming out with a khaki/gardenia. So I might return both and get a credit...get the Carly tomorrow and get a new spring color Leigh. hmmmm :confused1:
Sounds like a plan! You won't be sorry if you get a Carly. And if you see something in the spring you like, that's further off, so you have plenty of time to think about what you want in the spring.

Oh no!!! I love your black leather Leigh! Ok if you have to...I have it in choc sig and for some reason I like it better although I'm a true leather fan. If you already have the Leigh in gardenia, then I would get the Carly. That is another bag that truly looks better in contrasting signature. The leather just looks kinda blah to me in the Carly, and like I said, I prefer leather normally. Let us know what you decide

Sad as that is a pretty bag (although I'm not wild about the "eyes" aka pockets being at an angle). But I DO LOVE me some Coach leather. I started off only really interested in sig bags but I have gravitated towards loving the all leather more and really liking a couple of styles in sig.

I thought when I read your post at first that you were returning the white one because you were afraid of getting it dirty, also thought you already were carriying the leigh and loving it but I guess not. I would get what you love for that price !

I love both, signature and leather. I started out as a signature fan even though my first 2 coach bags were leather, and now I find myself wanting more leather in my collection as well! But, I LOVE BOTH!!!!

What??!?!?! You're taking it back? I thought you loved that bag?!? Weren't you saying that your stuff fit in there perfectly and that you got complimented every time you carried it out? I thought you had found your dream bag and loved the legacy leather. What made you change your mind?

well, those are two completely different bags. Which style would you use the most? Is this going to be an everyday bag or once in a while bag? Between those two that you picked, I would choose the ebony/khaki Leigh. LOVE it! Are there any new Spring styles coming out that you like? Maybe get a store credit and come back during the next PCE or when the new Legacy stuff hits in March/April. It sounds like you're just wanting a new bag to get a new bag (been there done that :shame:smile: . I'd wait until something comes out that you LOVE.

:yes: I have done that too.. don't fall into the trap!!!! BTW I also thought you already had that bag used and out and about? :shrugs: