Fall Winter is about to start what'll be your first buy?

This is the first time nothing is really calling out to me. I think I'm going to concentrate on more "staple" purchases for the next few months rather than LE items. I'm contemplating the black Neo Cabby for fall/winter but I still haven't decided on it. :shrugs:

Same for me - I'm beginning to like the neo cabby more and more, but I still want to see the other black denim items before making a decisions.

mmm. i've lost interest in all the bags i waitlisted for. T_T but for some reason i REALLY REALLY want a miroir speedy or alma but for the prices i see on ebay i'm just slapping myself across the head for not wanting one earlier.

This is the first time nothing is really calling out to me. I think I'm going to concentrate on more "staple" purchases for the next few months rather than LE items. I'm contemplating the black Neo Cabby for fall/winter but I still haven't decided on it. :shrugs:

isn't the neo cabby stunning and casual at the same time:drool::drool::drool:

I'm waffling with my anthracite Nimbus PM and the bordeax Mirage Speedy. It really isn't calling out my name now loud and clear. I've thought about taking my name off of the waitlist, but I may just wait and see. The black denim Neo Cabby is definitely calling out my name big time, but I want to wait to see what other black denim styles will come out in addition to the Handbag XL. I want to see the Spring/Summer 08 already, LOL.