Fall-Winter 2018

[emoji848] I’ll wait till the SA tells me that as she saw in her system and put me down for it today. If it was cancelled then she couldn’t reserve one

I too reserved one 5 months ago and haven’t been told anything. I also reserved the trunk monogram one as well some 3 months ago just in case...we’ll see. Not liking the round plain monogram one on the website. It looks like the regular coin purse to me...

Reactions: p3b
Hi, for those who have or who are tempted to pre-ordered/ reserved the Cannes cylinder bag. Can you let me know how much is the wait time that you were told? I went to the Champs-Elysees flagship store yesterday and was told that it's only on pre-order with 100% deposit and there is a 6 MONTHS wait time, which sounds crazy to me. Given that i know some people have already received it and given that it's supposed to be a fall-winter collection so you can't tell people that they will get it in 2019. So wonder how is the stories you heard. My theory is that maybe they do it on purpose to discourage people to pre-order?? Or it's because that it's the Flagship store and they do not want to sell to locals like me???

I love that coin purse! I hope the Reverse isn't canceled i think I like it better than the regular Mono. *Texting SA*
Hi dear, what did your SA says? I just find it a little strange. On the website, the code - M63597 is for the monogram canvas. However the picture my SA showed me & on dlouis’ website show the monogram reverse for the same code.
So just wondering if you ordered?

Hi, for those who have or who are tempted to pre-ordered/ reserved the Cannes cylinder bag. Can you let me know how much is the wait time that you were told? I went to the Champs-Elysees flagship store yesterday and was told that it's only on pre-order with 100% deposit and there is a 6 MONTHS wait time, which sounds crazy to me. Given that i know some people have already received it and given that it's supposed to be a fall-winter collection so you can't tell people that they will get it in 2019. So wonder how is the stories you heard. My theory is that maybe they do it on purpose to discourage people to pre-order?? Or it's because that it's the Flagship store and they do not want to sell to locals like me???

I placed an order about 3 months ago and got an email it has arrived. Picking it up tomorrow but I’m in Cda.