Fall/Winter 07 Color Swatches + other Information...

Yay! 4th on the list for a Jaune Twiggy, which Terry called Marigold : ) As though they couldn't name it some other yellow instead of a name they did before!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Bridget, did Terry tell you what number you were on the waitlist or did you have to ask to find out? I spoke to someone this afternoon (no idea who, I usually deal with Daphne) and she seemed reluctant to put me down on the waitlist, but I told her what I wanted anyway, and now I am wondering if I am actually on the list or if my request just got shoved in a drawer somewhere??

****** - Thanks for posting the swatches...even though the colors look a bit dark....I guess i can start to get on the waitlist for some of those 07 seasons bags but not sure wat styles...hehehehe

Here's a collage I put together.

Attachments

• masterlistfall07.jpg
    masterlistfall07.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 3,461
  • masterlistfall07_2.jpg
    masterlistfall07_2.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3,261
  • masterlistfall07_3.jpg
    masterlistfall07_3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3,402
  • masterlistfall07_4.jpg
    masterlistfall07_4.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 3,235
I contacted BalNY about the waitlist for violet - apparently there are 6 people but only three work bags, and 3 people, but only one weekender in violet coming:sad: I guess I will just have to put myself down for it and hope they get more in!!

U can also check out incoralblue's thread on this as he provided a good anatomy on this esp for those who wants to find out more abt the new 07 seasons........cheers