Fall Patchwork or Holiday Patchwork

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I have the fall patchwork rite now but I thinking about selling it and getting the holiday patchwork instead which one would you pick between the 2?? i decided to go this rought since I canst decide between the holiday and studded tote...

holidaycoac2.jpg

OR

coach.jpg

Well it sorta depends on if you want a neutral palette or a colorful one. Do you wear a lot of colors for clothing or do you wear mostly neutral? If you are like some of my friends that wear mostly denim, black, white, tan and khaki then I would get the holiday patchwork to throw in some color into the mix without having to buy new clothes to match it. If you wear a lot of colored shirts and such then the neutral fall patchwork will set it off nicely and you won't have to worry about what color bag you match to your shirts each day, etc.

I personally think the prettier scheme of the two is holiday patchwork but that is because I love rich velvety colors like the blues and the burgundy set off by gold....
I do adore animal print, however. Each bag is unique and can serve a different purpose!

I like the fall patchwork one. I've never been a fan of any of the animal prints so I don't like the cheetah and snake patterns on the holiday patchwork. I also like the color pallate of the fall better... richer colors.

I like the fall patchwork one. I've never been a fan of any of the animal prints so I don't like the cheetah and snake patterns on the holiday patchwork. I also like the color pallate of the fall better... richer colors.

I am a little confused.. the fall is the one with the cheetah snake etc.. and the holiday is the richer colored one .. do you mean you like the holiday better??

I am a little confused.. the fall is the one with the cheetah snake etc.. and the holiday is the richer colored one .. do you mean you like the holiday better??

Oh really? *lol* That should be a clear indication of how much I don't care for patchwork... Haha!! I guess I assumed the gold one was the holiday one because it looks more holiday-ish with the gold. Hahahaha. Okay, I like whichever one is the darker one!!