Fall Dior sale... what have you nabbed or want to nab?

I got the same ethnic flats, I'm really not a flats girl but these are so comfy and I couldn't resist them at sale price.
I also picked up these maryjanes:
2136395905_e1e7ee218c.jpg

Allow me one moment to drool :drool: Love these!!

p11313096_ph_althero_Black.jpg

I just bought this yesterday from elux. It was $470. I'm way excited!

I'M SOOO MAD!!:hysteric: I BOUGHT THIS BAG OVER A WEEK AGO AND THE DAY AFTER I PURCHASED IT I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM ELUX STATING THE BAG HAD BEEN SHIPPED.... BUT THEY NEVER SENT ME A TRACKING NUMBER. SO I'VE BEEN CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT IT AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT FEDEX HASN'T SENT THEM A TRACKING SCAN. SO TODAY I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE ITEM WAS CANCELLED BECAUSE IT WAS DAMAGED:crybaby:. BUT THEY STILL CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. SO I CALLED THEM BACK AND THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS LIKE 'GOOD THING YOU CALLED AND NOTIFIED US OR ELSE WE PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE REFUNDED YOU':wtf:. SO I WOULD HAVE PAID $500 FOR A BAG I WOULDN'T EVEN GET. I'M SO SAD, I REALLY WANTED THAT BAG.

Fashion_guru i am so so sorry:flowers:...the amount of bad things we hear about elux, NM and Blufly online services is absolutely ridiculous ...i would write a long letter of complaint, make their life a bit happier, KWIM ? ;)

Thanks guys! I found out today that they didn't refund me the shipping cost, which they should since it was never shipped out. I'm going to take your advice pink and nat and write a letter of complaint and ask for a discount on further purchase. If you guys see that bag anywhere let me know. Thanks!

Thanks guys! I found out today that they didn't refund me the shipping cost, which they should since it was never shipped out. I'm going to take your advice pink and nat and write a letter of complaint and ask for a discount on further purchase. If you guys see that bag anywhere let me know. Thanks!

WTG girl!!! and not just discount of the shipping cost but a proper discount for the whole mix up ! :supacool:

IMG_4710.jpg

I got these Western Ballerina Flats for something like $136. I wanted them for so long, and when I heard they were being further marked down after Christmas, I rushed to Saks at 8:00am and stood on line! It was complete madness, but so worth it! The only thing is that one side was the floor sample, so it's slightly darker than the other, but I'm leaving that side in the box and I took out the new side, so hopefully they'll even out.