~Fall 2010 loot~ Post your September/October purchases HERE!

Hey everyone! I'm still kind of a RM newb, but I just got a Brown Mini Nikki from Luna Boston and I love it so much! :love:

I had previously owned a Dark Brown Mini Nikki that I got from a Gilt Sale, but it wasn't the greatest quality and ripped only a few days after I purchased it, so I had to send it back. I'm so happy to have a MN back in my life though, I've missed the size, and this one is really smooshy and soft :yahoo:

Here are some pics. It photographs much more caramel-y than it is. It's a really beautuiful medium brown and I couldn't be happier with it :smile:

2d18bhs.jpg

qzosn4.jpg

i6w2sj.jpg

s5ij36.jpg

Sooo.. I received the black/cream MAB and the patent flu pink MAC from the amazon sale the other day and I am disappointed. The MAB is way too big for me (I'm five flat) and I'm very unsure about the MAC because I don't think I'd ever use it as much. Already know that the MAB is definitely going back, and still deciding if I should keep the MAC.

:shrugs:

This is absolutely beautiful! Makes me want one!!!:graucho:

Hey everyone! I'm still kind of a RM newb, but I just got a Brown Mini Nikki from Luna Boston and I love it so much! :love:

I had previously owned a Dark Brown Mini Nikki that I got from a Gilt Sale, but it wasn't the greatest quality and ripped only a few days after I purchased it, so I had to send it back. I'm so happy to have a MN back in my life though, I've missed the size, and this one is really smooshy and soft :yahoo:

Here are some pics. It photographs much more caramel-y than it is. It's a really beautuiful medium brown and I couldn't be happier with it :smile:

2d18bhs.jpg

qzosn4.jpg

i6w2sj.jpg

s5ij36.jpg

My first ever RM bag.
I have been stalking this bag online for ages to find it in black and from a site that ships to Australia. I finally found it at The Trend Boutique, however it was the black with the silver hardware. Somehow the brass one arrived instead, which is perfect as it was the one I wanted in the first place.

2qsmniv.jpg

20v1a4x.jpg