Fall 2008 Crash Leathers ~ where do you stand?

Lucky for you that you got the swatch by mistake then, eh? ;) Oh, I know... I've become obsessed with BE (even though I only have one -- LMM dark grey, which I'll sell when I get the LM Midi dark grey. Kind of like a mini-upgrade w/the added features). I used to be a one bag a year kinda gal, since I'm so picky, but I'm finding too many styles to like with Jackie's bags!

Yes, it was total fate regarding the swatch, because I wouldn't have ordered the purple crash based on the website photos -- it just looks way more glittery on the bags, KWIM?! I think what happened is that the two envelopes somehow became stuck together which was probably pretty easy since the flaps were open. Mine was on top so somehow they both got through the sorting process. It's very odd, but I'm SO glad it happened!

I hear you on Jackie's bags! I wasn't even a one bag a year girl, and here I am redoing my entire collection around BE. I feel like I finally found a designer who makes bags that reflect my personality at an affordable price, if I can embrace moderation!

Hi Ladies,
I received a message from Jackie indicating that the WTM-Midi and the TME-Midi are available in the Chocolate Crash in the GOLD hardware :yahoo:If you're ordering either of these bags in Chocolate Crash - don't forget to state what color hardware you want!

Bali_Girl ~ thank you for this wonderful info for all the ladies who want gold hardware (definitely NOT me, I'm a hardcore silver hardware fan)!

Hi Ladies, I received a message from Jackie indicating that the WTM-Midi and the TME-Midi are available in the Chocolate Crash in the GOLD hardware :yahoo:If you're ordering either of these bags in Chocolate Crash - don't forget to state what color hardware you want!

Wow - thanks for giving such a detailed description dsrk!
I think this is helpful - especially the description about the purple crash - this is the colour I am totally on the fence about but also the one I totally want to get.... (am I making any sense here?)

now.. if only I can decide what to get in the black crash or black glossy or the grey crash (am I remembering correctly? lol)

tenmosquito ~ no sweat!

I'll PM you some info so you can get your hands on the Chocolate and Purple Crash leather swatches much sooner to help you with your decision.

Wow - thanks for giving such a detailed description dsrk!
I think this is helpful - especially the description about the purple crash - this is the colour I am totally on the fence about but also the one I totally want to get.... (am I making any sense here?)

now.. if only I can decide what to get in the black crash or black glossy or the grey crash (am I remembering correctly? lol)

Hmm the purple crash looks more like a metallic wine than purple to me when placed against the purple glossy. Oh I don't know..All I know is I want a purple bag to see me through fall/winter :confused1: