Fall 2007 Marc by Marc Jacobs!

oh wow! beautiful bags! im not happy about the prices steadily going up season after season though. i think he's gradually moving the m by mj line up in price points because he is supposed to be coming out with a cheap target-like price line of clothes and bags....

i LOVE the pleated bag although i think the one currently available at neimanmarcus.com is the larger sized bag. marcjacobs.com shows a smaller version called delancy. i can't wait until the stores start carrying it. i'm considering the bordeaux or the chocolate.

I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, especially the new "ocean" color!

505344179_4f10f97957_o.jpg

...But I wonder what they mean by "exclusive".

That's so pretty:heart: Teri tote's handles seem a bit longer this season:wlae:

I didn't notice that! But I compared a photo of the resort 2006 photo to the fall 2007 one, and you're right! Apparantly, the dimensions of the new Teri is a little big larger than the one from previous season.

I'm wondering if I should have waited out and gotten one from fall 2007! I would love longer handles on my Teri!

I wonder if the ocean color is similar to that of carbon blue and whether cordovan is similar to firebird red?

gosh, i feel like this collection was made for ME!!! i love that the pieces of sophisticated yet simple, and they're perfect for fall and winter. i love every single piece!!

I just realized that the Turnlock line for Fall 2007 has new hardware!

If you look at the NM site and zoom in, the turnlock says "Marc by Marc Jacobs" all around, rather than just "Marc Jacobs" in the old Turnlocks. The Turnlock seems larger as well! Also, I think he changed the zipper design!

I like the larger turnlocks, but I prefer the older turnlock and zipper design. But maybe I'm biased because I have the old Teri!!