Fall 2006 MJ Stams

I talked to my SA in MJ SF - and she said they're making the Stam in several different sizes in the fall - one bigger than the original, and one smaller. All should have the straps as well as the chain. Very exciting!

Style101, seems like we agree on shoes (I love 4+ inch heels too) and non-oversized bags. I bought Elise recently (quilted and patent, smaller then Stam) so i'll wait to see the new Stam in person. Concerned about the chain looking too big on my petite frame as well. Will decide then.

style101 said:
I'm your size and never leave the house without 4 inch heels - LOL. And yes, it does look a little big, but not TOO big - the size is kind of part of the charm and appeal of this bag IMO. I'm actually not a huge fan of oversized bags in general either, so this one is rather reasonably-sized to me and I wouldn't even like the bag if it was any smaller actually.

bag.lover said:
Style101, seems like we agree on shoes (I love 4+ inch heels too) and non-oversized bags. I bought Elise recently (quilted and patent, smaller then Stam) so i'll wait to see the new Stam in person. Concerned about the chain looking too big on my petite frame as well. Will decide then.

Given that info, I'd say you should definitely wait and try to check out a Stam in person. You might feel that it overwhelms you. Enjoy your Elise in the meantime!

Mink Pink said:
Jbelle, do you think the smaller one the SA was talking about will be the same size as the smaller one we have already seen?

The small stam is new size, not the one we have already seen. the new size has two handles just like the regular stam but two zip pockets on the front.. it was very cute..:love:

jbelle said:
I talked to my SA in MJ SF - and she said they're making the Stam in several different sizes in the fall - one bigger than the original, and one smaller. All should have the straps as well as the chain. Very exciting!

Thanks for the info, jbelle!! I'm in love with my patent blush stam :love: and am tempted to buy another one. I can't wait until fall!

I'm so tempted to buy a black stam now, but I'm trying really hard to control myself and wait for the fall versions. Hopefully fall will come this summer!

ilovehandbagslots said:
I just went in to the vegas store (i clearly visit too often) they just got the camel and bronze in this morning.

Wow-you are a fab source of information. Did you see the lining? What color was it?

Which did you like better camel or bronze?

Finally did it! Bought the Stam and excitedly waiting for the FedEx guy to show up! Can't wait! Kay at the Las Vegas store is a true MJ champ, she's amazing. Ladies, if you need any help, she can describe anything to a T and even give you an idea of how the leather feels! She's fantabulous!