Fall 07 Dark Brown Cerf Tote *Pics*

My old Cerf was the same color as my marron shopper. It's a bit darker than milk chocolate but is unquestionably brown. No one would mistaken it for black. I think it was from 2005.

This looks almost black to me. Reminds me of the navy and brown from the fall season that I thought were black until I put them next to black.

I love all things chocolate! It's a beautiful color and if the other colors in Cerf don't work for you, then keep it! (and pat yourself on the back that you avoided the dreadful Cruise version of this bag, ugh)

I love all things chocolate! It's a beautiful color and if the other colors in Cerf don't work for you, then keep it! (and pat yourself on the back that you avoided the dreadful Cruise version of this bag, ugh)

Cruise version? Is it different? Please tell! I have Roey's bag in white, and I'm undecided. I'd love to know more about the Cruise version.

Sorry Roey. Didn't mean to hijack your thread!

My version is the same as the Cruise version with the new updated tab closure. Is that what you mean by dreadful? I actually find the tab closure gives the bag a better shape and doesn't get in the way at all when reaching in and out for things. The older Cerf totes look pinched to me when closed, but I never close my bags up anyway so it wouldn't matter. I was afraid I wouldn't like the new version but it's really pretty.

Maybe the "dreadful" one they are talking about....have not seen a dreadful chanel I would not adopt yet, but anyhoo, it may be the one with the silver tone new closure (ruthenium - is that the spelling?), version that does not come with the long strap.....yours has the gold cc's and it is gorgeous.......like an expresso color.......enjoy!:heart:H