Fakes that don't look fake???

That is DISGUSTING ugh
At least you can tell the egg is fake when you crack its "shell". With pork dumplings the fakers soak cardboard in chemicals, not water...chemicals, until it's soft and mushy before adding "meat flavouring", rolling it all up, then shoving it into a dumpling case made of ground up discarded/uneaten noodles from restaurants. Nummers. :throwup:

At least you can tell the egg is fake when you crack its "shell". With pork dumplings the fakers soak cardboard in chemicals, not water...chemicals, until it's soft and mushy before adding "meat flavouring", rolling it all up, then shoving it into a dumpling case made of ground up discarded/uneaten noodles from restaurants. Nummers. :throwup:

Oh my goodness... I do not even eat meat but that makes my stomach churn! That is absolutely horrific! It is so sad that there are people out there who actually do things like that. Did you get that information from a documentary? I would love to know what it is called, as I want to educate people in that area; a lot of people I know cannot grasp the concept of fake food.

Oh you need to watch the documentary on fake eggs. From the exterior to the interior the fake egg looks real, including the cooking process too!

Oh my goodness... I do not even eat meat but that makes my stomach churn! That is absolutely horrific! It is so sad that there are people out there who actually do things like that. Did you get that information from a documentary? I would love to know what it is called, as I want to educate people in that area; a lot of people I know cannot grasp the concept of fake food.

Oh you need to watch the documentary on fake eggs. From the exterior to the interior the fake egg looks real, including the cooking process too!
I remember reading it and people claimed it was a hoax in China several years back, but then they discovered that the "prankster" was actually a whistle-blower and that's the point when the laughing stopped and the incident was "swept under the rug". And I know about the fake eggs and have watched them being made as I was the one who initially posted about them and freshened up the perspective that at least a counterfeit purse won't send you for a dirt nap. Well maybe the lead weighted ones will.....

I remember reading it and people claimed it was a hoax in China several years back, but then they discovered that the "prankster" was actually a whistle-blower and that's the point when the laughing stopped and the incident was "swept under the rug". And I know about the fake eggs and have watched them being made as I was the one who initially posted about them and freshened up the perspective that at least a counterfeit purse won't send you for a dirt nap. Well maybe the lead weighted ones will.....

I found some videos of the fake eggs and it lead me to videos about how they fake hamburger meat by using rats or foxes. Even went as far as using dead chickens for the rotisserie chicken! All of these man made fake foods made from chemicals and garbage and wow. I feel deeply for the factory workers who make reps. 100 hour work weeks with no benefits because it's illegal to produce fakes... I heard they even scout the factory workers who make the AAAA reps to work for them at big brands like LV or Gucci (could be wrong though I don't know how reliable YouTube documentaries are) but yeah. Wow now I'm wishing I hadn't purchased from eBay.... I hope I didn't get swindled.

Reading through this thread makes me scared. Thankfully in Germany we have a really high standard when it comes to meat if you buy your meat from Edeka supermarket.
And bags, when there are so many sales, outlets, coupons, you don't need to buy fake designer bags. If you only want LV and Hermès, then good luck with that!

Hello AlexLeenh, do you remember the name of the documentary ? I'd like to find it on Youtube. Thank you.

I found it on Youtube a while ago, it is in French : Contrefaçon attention danger.

I can't seem to find it now though...weird...I'm pretty sure it was a Belgian documentary.

I found a similar documentary that was very interesting. I watched it yesterday on YouTube. It shows the making of the fake eggs as well as other products. Here's the link:

http://youtu.be/zCwuG6JWrgk