Fake LV at Starbucks

And the big problem is that certain sellers will fraudulently list these as authentic and provide fake receipts
so that the purchaser is none the wiser. That is how good these replicas are. It is to the detriment of Louis Vuitton that
they have no proper authentification method to ensure the veracity and authenticity of their products in order to protect
their customers.

And the big problem is that certain sellers will fraudulently list these as authentic and provide fake receipts
so that the purchaser is none the wiser. That is how good these replicas are. It is to the detriment of Louis Vuitton that
they have no proper authentification method to ensure the veracity and authenticity of their products in order to protect
their customers.

Omg I know! :annoyed: Sometimes I’ll have a look on the likes of eBay to see if I can score a good deal but there’s more and more replicas being advertised as real.. the big big immediate giveaway for me are the same photos that the manufacturers take and are posted all over IG, Facebook market etc.

Reactions: SKEPTIKA
I found a seller on a Facebook group who sold over $30,000 worth of Louis Vuitton bags within 6 weeks . All were Superfakes..and the she sold ALL of them as authentic. The buyers were none the wiser. All the bags were as new, latest models. Some had the fake receipts. The buyers did not even question as to why this woman sold almost a dozen new Louis Vuitton bags over such a short time frame . Nor did they ask how it came to be that she had so many, nor why she was selling them. The buyers just grabbed them because they were 10% to 20% off retail and looked so authentic. Some Superfakes are even better than originals and don't have glazing issues . She committed major fraud and yet again got away with it, I noted she did the same thing the year before as well.

I found a seller on a Facebook group who sold over $30,000 worth of Louis Vuitton bags within 6 weeks . All were Superfakes..and the she sold ALL of them as authentic. The buyers were none the wiser. All the bags were as new, latest models. Some had the fake receipts. The buyers did not even question as to why this woman sold almost a dozen new Louis Vuitton bags over such a short time frame . Nor did they ask how it came to be that she had so many, nor why she was selling them. The buyers just grabbed them because they were 10% to 20% off retail and looked so authentic. Some Superfakes are even better than originals and don't have glazing issues . She committed major fraud and yet again got away with it, I noted she did the same thing the year before as well.

That’s so scary!!!!

This is really annoying, angering, and above all, really disheartening! I really would love to have a pre-loved LV but knowing about the existence of superfakes makes me think twice about shelling out money (even if it's not a lot) to buy from the secondhand market.

Now I wonder if vintage LVs can also have superfake counterparts? How can we verify authenticity when we don't have anything to compare it to--and the counterfeit industry is getting better at copying the real deal!

My Chinese teacher in college told us about this. Apparently in China there are different grades of fake/knockoff bags. The top grade which I think is AAA or something like that is suppose to be really convincing (like - did this "fall off the truck??" convincing) and probably not that cheap.

*inside news* my colleague has a friend working in LV and said that
some were actually stolen goods from LV.... but they cant said that so advertise it as AAA goods.

up to individual to believe.

That could be spiteful gossip. If it is true it is disgusting.
Very different from when people knowingly buy fakes/copies because they would love to own, but can't afford the real thing and can't tell the difference.

Please note that is not support for the fake industry and all the exploitation and serious crime it is said to fund.

not gossip. it's real. no one will really question since they are rich....
while some wealthy married woman will buy some bag authentic, some fake and use them together. so no one will suspect....