Fake denim Speedy highlighted in SF publication!

i really can't stand people who have to make it KNOWN to everyone else how much they've spent on such and such. i get the feeling that she's not one of those people who have gotten scammed. i think she KNOWS its a fake and is trying to pretend. ugh, sorry. i encountered way too many kids in college who pull the "you know who i am?! my family is rich." crap.

^ Yes, included both the pics from the one in their mag as well as a pic from LV site.

No response yet, but a bounce-back from one the of the email addresses (included everyone in their editing dept.)
So we'll just wait and see what their response is... :whistle:

i really can't stand people who have to make it KNOWN to everyone else how much they've spent on such and such. i get the feeling that she's not one of those people who have gotten scammed. i think she KNOWS its a fake and is trying to pretend. ugh, sorry. i encountered way too many kids in college who pull the "you know who i am?! my family is rich." crap.

Me too! DRIVES ME NUTS! I know someone like this... ugghh. :hysteric:

^ My DH laughed when he saw the pic. He's not a fan, but he said he felt sorry for her.
Even a non-LV lover like him said the denim looked "off".
I just told him, "Honey, there's so much more wrong than the denim." DH was still laughing...

The fake leather looks just yucko! :yucky: