Fake Chloe Reciepts for sale!!???

these people are the lowest of the low. Gives all the genuine sellers a shiver down their spine! I cannot believe how deceitful people can be and how easily without any remorse they take peoples money. No personal values at all.

crowgal said:
Can't they be reported to some type of authority??

That's a tricky one - hiding behind a computer screen is one of the best ways to make a living from counterfeiting, whatever it may be....

They're probably registered under a fake name and address - it would be very hard to trace them.:sad:

OMG even that I knew that there are fake receipts out there and that you could buy them in bulk, I'm so shocked about the seller and his buyers and how they openly talk about ripping people off without any sign of bad conscience at all. It makes me sick to my stomach!!! Thank god I just buy retail. It's a shame that you can't get to people like this!!

chicky said:
That's a tricky one - hiding behind a computer screen is one of the best ways to make a living from counterfeiting, whatever it may be....

They're probably registered under a fake name and address - it would be very hard to trace them.:sad:

That's true....but at least they could close down their posts/ads & block them from making any more money. :shrugs:

OMG - I don't know what pissed me off more, the seller or all those miserable potential buyers! Did any of you read the inquires to the seller? I will NEVER buy anything from Ebay. That site should be shut down - period!!!!!!!:censor:

La Moda Mia said:
I will NEVER buy anything from Ebay. That site should be shut down - period!!!!!!!:censor:

Awww no - there are still lots of honest and trustworthy buyers and sellers out there.:yes:

I guess it's pretty hard to keep on top of it all eh..?

Although, it's still solely the SELLERS responsibility to list items which are not breaking any laws:flowers:

chicky said:
Awww no - there are still lots of honest and trustworthy buyers and sellers out there.:yes:

I guess it's pretty hard to keep on top of it all eh..?

Although, it's still solely the SELLERS responsibility to list items which are not breaking any laws:flowers:

Like everything else, it's the bad ones that spoil it for everyone else. I'm boycotting the site because they profit from the dishonest ones too.

So I REPORTED THIS SITE:nuts: !! AND I actually got a different response than all the auto responses! Maybe if we all do it...they will get the point!

Hello,
I know that you are probably aware of this, but in good conscieness I
could not at least report it. Here are some links you should be
concerned about!
http://www.ioffer.com/shops/nika7733--0
Here is a site that states how you can get back on eBay once you have
been suspended...thought it was interesting!
http://www.ioffer.com/users/bella_chic_boutique

Dear eBay member,

Thank you for writing in regard to a person selling information on how
to get back on ebay after being suspended.

We're investigating your report and will take appropriate action as soon
as our investigation is complete. Due to privacy concerns, we don't
discuss the details of any action taken against another eBay member's
account. This protects all eBay members.

To report this kind of activity in the future, please use the "Report
this item" link at the bottom of every eBay listing, under "What else
can you do?"

Thank you for using eBay for your online trading needs.

Sincerely,

Nygel
eBay Customer Support