Fake Bag Shipped Back To Me????????

paypal is a slippery slope. they tell you if you do a chargebak with your cc company that you cant go thru paypal to get any money back. i wish there was another company(s) to deal with with auctions and money transfers. i am thinking of ending all ties to paypal and ebay. i hate them. good luck to you.

Well I called my CC company and they told me I have to call back when I get my next statement because the paypal refund is not showing up yet, they told me that I will have to fill out some forms to get my money back. Also I am still out $40.00 because I paid out of my paypal account and the rest I put on my cc. I guess being out $40 is better than being out $400. So buyers beware of sellers who 100% feedback because they scam you too. This lady went to the extreme to try and steal my money, hopefully karma will get her.

Well I called my CC company and they told me I have to call back when I get my next statement because the paypal refund is not showing up yet, they told me that I will have to fill out some forms to get my money back. Also I am still out $40.00 because I paid out of my paypal account and the rest I put on my cc. I guess being out $40 is better than being out $400. So buyers beware of sellers who 100% feedback because they scam you too. This lady went to the extreme to try and steal my money, hopefully karma will get her.

Well maybe the false contact info will get her booted off ebay.
Good luck to you