Fake bag from neiman Marcus! What to do?

i believe you still can request the dustbag, they must have it somewhere
I asked three customer services and they gave me the answer below. :sad:
1. The vendor provide us only with a certain quantity of dust bags and unfortunately, sometimes we are unable to send it for all orders.
2. I do sincerely apologize some items are sent with a dust bag but not all of them.
3. Our records indicate that this particular item does not come with a dust bag.

I asked three customer services and they gave me the answer below. :sad:
1. The vendor provide us only with a certain quantity of dust bags and unfortunately, sometimes we are unable to send it for all orders.
2. I do sincerely apologize some items are sent with a dust bag but not all of them.
3. Our records indicate that this particular item does not come with a dust bag.
they just don't want to be bothered, all Bal items have .their own dustbags!
they, probably, just don't want to spend money on the shipping of the dustbag...
but in any case, as long as the bag itself is a keeper, and you like it and will be using it, who cares what dustbag you use for it, original, or an old pillow case?
enjoy the bag in good health! :drinks:

This is unbelievable and really scary.
As mentioned, there are super fakes and what if you were sent one that looks so real and since we trust Neiman Marcus, we don’t even consider the possibility of the item being fake?! Tsk tsk

Also, they should really provide dustbags for their designer goods. We pay good money for them and if you buy them directly from Bal, you def get a dustbag and a paperbag (if you buy them from the store).

Doesn’t NM have a tag like this to prevent scammers from switchingthe bags and returning a fake? I also remember getting an Alexander Wang with a similar tag attached to it.

I’m sure though there is always a way for scammers to switch even the tags.

Attachments

• CF709641-358E-4BFC-82F2-6D766046E135.jpeg
    CF709641-358E-4BFC-82F2-6D766046E135.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 121
Doesn’t NM have a tag like this to prevent scammers from switchingthe bags and returning a fake? I also remember getting an Alexander Wang with a similar tag attached to it.

I’m sure though there is always a way for scammers to switch even the tags.
Pretty soon the counterfeiters are going to start replicating those tags, too!