Faded Item described as Mint. What would you do?

Wait a second! You won the SNAD case so your feedback shouldn't have been removed!

Call them back again and try to get it reinstated.

I did. I called them and the customer service rep just gave me a canned response over and over that since the seller did not receive money from the transaction, then the negative feedback was removed.

I'd call them again when I have cooled off as I am currently so pissed off as it seems so unfair.

I did. I called them and the customer service rep just gave me a canned response over and over that since the seller did not receive money from the transaction, then the negative feedback was removed.

I'd call them again when I have cooled off as I am currently so pissed off as it seems so unfair.

It never hurts to give it another shot..

Then this must be new policy. It's ridiculous!

So eBay reinstated the feedback last week.

Today I received a message thay the feedback was removed again and I have been given a warning for “feedback extortion”.

What the?!!

Last edited:
So eBay reinstates the feedback last week.

Today I received a message thay the feedback was reinstated and I have been given a warning for “feedback extortion”.

What the?!!

Mixed messages from ebay..One day it stays & the next day it gets removed
As long as it is there now, hopefully it will remain
Feedback extortion??? What message did you send(seller) that would warrant a "warning"?

Last edited:
No, it was reinstated and it was removed again. And now I got a warning for extortion! I checked the rule quoted and nothing applied to me.

I did not mention anything about feedback to the seller.
Call them and have them look at the messages between the two of you.

Your feedback has been removed.
You should call ebay for an explanation at this point as to why you received a warning & why your feedback has not been reinstated
Boy does ebay send mixed messages
Good luck with this & let us know if indeed your feedback will be reinstated

Call them and have them look at the messages between the two of you.

Yup will do. Just waiting for the hotline to open. Thanks.

You should call ebay for an explanation at this point as to why you received a warning & why your feedback has not been reinstated

Yeah, now after all her drama, the seller gets out scot-free, I'm out $300 and I even have a warning!

Last edited:
I called eBay and was transferred to different CSRs. The last CSR I talked to told me that the feedback cannot be reinstated, and we cannot focus on the past because it's not healthy. I almost burst out laughing. :lol::lol::lol:

She told me to use the eBay community to warn people against this seller.

Anyway, I knew we were getting nowhere so I requested to speak with a supervisor, who was not available. I was promised a call back within 24 hours.

I called eBay and was transferred to different CSRs. The last CSR I talked to told me that the feedback cannot be reinstated, and we cannot focus on the past because it's not healthy. I almost burst out laughing. :lol::lol::lol:

She told me to use the eBay community to warn people against this seller.

Anyway, I knew we were getting nowhere so I requested to speak with a supervisor, who was not available. I was promised a call back within 24 hours.

Hope you get that call back..