Facebook, MySpace, etc.

I have a myspace. I always associated facebook with the greek letter people that I never liked.

I had some problems at first with stupid boys sending me messages, but then I made my location more ambigous and it stopped (don't put your exact city unless you want to put yourself up for dating retards).

Noriko said:
I have myspace, facebook, asianavenue, migente, friendster...etc :lol: Thats what happens when you have no life and a computer. I don't really put too many things on the site, but there are some pics etc. I've met some cool people, but some weird bastards too!

omg asianavenue! :biggrin::lol::lol: i totally forgot about that! i used to have an asianavenue way back! oh lord. hahahaa.

i have a facebook! i dont really go on it too often but my friends are self-professed facebook and myspace whores. :P

I'm in a whole bunch, AA, Friendster, Facebook, Hi5.. but I never really bother to actually log in and search people out.

I have a MySpace as well, but I only like collecting famous people's MySpaces with it.. hehe.

i should be totally in to myspace, it came out of the indie scene, which i was way in to in high school, but i dunno...lol i remember all those myspace kids and they weren't that cool.

I think mysace may well be the demise of society. I had a profile with a pic and the amount of creeps wanting to be my friend was eerie. I now have a profile (without info or pic) just so I can see others profiles.

Sadly, I don't even know what facebook is.:shame:

jenn said:
I think mysace may well be the demise of society. I had a profile with a pic and the amount of creeps wanting to be my friend was eerie. I now have a profile (without info or pic) just so I can see others profiles.

Sadly, I don't even know what facebook is.:shame:

it's for college kids. you make a profile w/ a pic and your interests, etc. and then can search your school or other schools for high school friends or new friends.

Myspace is like my life... the people ive met are amazing.. the guy im currently interestedint was intourduced to me from a mutual friend but via myspace (i had a real life friend tell me to look at his banf's site) the music alone is also reason to join... Im a big fan of indie music and christian bands.. so Myspace is awesome.
Check mine out... www.myspace.com/jennyecklund

i have a Friendster acct which I am not too active on and a MySpace acct which I visit every now and then.. I also have a Xanga which I blog fairly consistently.

I signed up for Friendster because a friend of mind wouldn't stop bugging me about joining. However, I don't do anything active with it. I value my privacy and don't have the urge to share my life--other than purses. So I HATE myspace, friendster, etc. :P

I personally am a Facebook whore. I check it everyday, more than once. I also know the creater of Facebook since he dates one of my friends (which is one of the reasons it expanded since she demanded that he add Wellesley in addition to the Ivys...and they just kept on going after that). But who knew it'd be so big? Some UK universities have it to now.