Facebook, MySpace, etc.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Are you one of the people who is helplessly addicted to those community sites (aside from the PurseForum, of course)?

I never even bothered registering with MySpace, and I do have a facebook entry... pretty amazing what kinds of people I found on there, like swimmers from Germany who went to the US to go to school and that I hadn't talked to in like 8 years.

I had a MySpace account twice, and deleted it both times after a month or so. I found people from my 3rd grade class! That was about the only exciting thing. MySpace just got too creepy for me and I never used it anyway.

I have a facebook! But I rarely go on it, never leave wall messages, never upload pictures... But it's nice to be able to keep track of high school friends.

I'm on both constantly. I'm just not that fond of MySpace now because some really creepy guys that are much older than me (like 28-35 and I'm 18!) are sending me messages and hitting on me, so I'm not a fan of that now.

But I use Facebook to bother my tap teacher, lol, I found him on there so he gets a new stupid comment or message from me every week.

A local highschool girl recently got assaulted after she met two guys through myspace ... the whole thing is creepy and it saddens me that more teenagers aren't more weary or careful about the kind of personal information they give out or post pictures with their house or street sign clearly showing.

I guess my answer to the question is NO! But I trust this forum =)

I have myspace, facebook, asianavenue, migente, friendster...etc :lol: Thats what happens when you have no life and a computer. I don't really put too many things on the site, but there are some pics etc. I've met some cool people, but some weird bastards too!

i'm on facebook...come on, you gotta be on facebook if you're in college...myspace always seemed like it was for folks with no actual life (aka my ex boyfriend) so i've never looked in to registering. facebook for me! but i don't see how people can spend hours on it...i mean, what is there to do?

i have a high school facebook. i don't want a myspace...it seems like there are a lot more creepy people on myspace. of course facebook isn't totally safe but i only add friends or confirm friendship with people i actually know.