Face Sunblock

I need to try some of these recommendations. Neutrogena's sunscreens do not work for me. I have very oily skin, and even the dry touch sunscreens are way too greasy on me.

I have tried many brands, and the latest is the Neutrogena ultra sheer sunblock with helioplex SPF 55. It is waterproof, sweatproof, oil free, PABA free and the best thing about it is that its not greasy. It also comes in SPF 70 and 85. On ordinary working days, I use 55, but when I go to diving or do outdoor activities, I go for the 85.

i hate to be the dissenting opinion here, but i'm actually not a huge fan of the neutrogena ultra sheer for daily wear. while it's not greasy like some other sunblocks, i still find it leaves my skin a really odd texture and doesn't work well under my makeup at all. i use it only when absolutely necessary, like at the beach.

for daily wear, i MUCH prefer la mer's le fluide protection UV spf 30 - i know it's a bit pricey, but you really don't need to use much at all for good coverage. i'm very pale, and i hate tanning - this one has been the most effective and the most comfortable to wear.

I need to try some of these recommendations. Neutrogena's sunscreens do not work for me. I have very oily skin, and even the dry touch sunscreens are way too greasy on me.

try the la mer! it's super light and is the only one i've tried that i actually can't feel on my skin all day, which was not the case for me with the neutrogena