Face contour / Vline journey 2023

Thank you so much! I'm thinking of getting my nose done there. Do you by any chance know if it's possible for them to schedule the surgery close to the consultation day or you have to wait for 2 -3 weeks because I heard their doctors are in high demand?
I really recommend you to contact them through WhatsApp, the coordinateur speaks English and will surely answer all yours questions

Reactions: anhanh5122
Thank you so much! I'm thinking of getting my nose done there. Do you by any chance know if it's possible for them to schedule the surgery close to the consultation day or you have to wait for 2 -3 weeks because I heard their doctors are in high demand
You can ask them about it! If you reserve your spot beforehand by paying the reservation fee, they help you get the consultation like a day or 2 days before !

Hey! Your reviews helped me a lot. thank you! I couldn't write before the vline surgery because I didn't have the courage. It's already been a week and now I'm back on the forum. I'm excited to see your updates too!