Face contour / Vline journey 2023

marrex

Aug 8, 2022
Hi everyone,

I’ve been in the chats for probably more than half a year now, and thought/researched about surgery for a year. I decided it’s finally time for me to make my plans happen!

Tomorrow I arrive at South Korea and have my first consultations for vline or potentially 3fc.

I will go to ARC, EU dental, 345, SODA and Seoulface21 in the upcoming week. I will also be hiring David for my consultation at SODA and Seoulface21.

Will also be doing consultation at ILAC for botox in trapezius muscles and il Clinic for skin problems (I have some weird buckles on my eyelid)

I’ll be staying 2 weeks in SK this trip, mainly for consultation and skin treatments, was planning another trip in June for surgery. But you never know, it all depends on how the consultations go.

I just printed out 8 double pages (total pages 16) of my face, wanted result, past clients surgery results I like, ones I dislike, questions, my social media profile and pictures for doctors to sketch on (I know I need help, but I need to make sure they understand my vision, better safe than sorry)

I’m super nervous I hope I can arrive smoothly and that everything will go well.

Also I booked a tiny airbnb outside of 345 haha let’s see if it’s actually okay.

I wanted to make a thread and update everyone on my process here.
I’m thankful for the forum and all the information people have given me, I will do my best to give back information to you all!

Wish me luck I really need it to wake up in time for the flight tomorrow haha

Hi, have you decided a clinic and done surgery? I'm wondering how you felt about the consultations at each clinic! bcuz I'm looking for getting FC soon and your clinic list contains many clinics that I am keen on! (ARC, 345, Seoulface21)

Hi everyone,

I’ve been in the chats for probably more than half a year now, and thought/researched about surgery for a year. I decided it’s finally time for me to make my plans happen!

Tomorrow I arrive at South Korea and have my first consultations for vline or potentially 3fc.

I will go to ARC, EU dental, 345, SODA and Seoulface21 in the upcoming week. I will also be hiring David for my consultation at SODA and Seoulface21.

Will also be doing consultation at ILAC for botox in trapezius muscles and il Clinic for skin problems (I have some weird buckles on my eyelid)

I’ll be staying 2 weeks in SK this trip, mainly for consultation and skin treatments, was planning another trip in June for surgery. But you never know, it all depends on how the consultations go.

I just printed out 8 double pages (total pages 16) of my face, wanted result, past clients surgery results I like, ones I dislike, questions, my social media profile and pictures for doctors to sketch on (I know I need help, but I need to make sure they understand my vision, better safe than sorry)

I’m super nervous I hope I can arrive smoothly and that everything will go well.

Also I booked a tiny airbnb outside of 345 haha let’s see if it’s actually okay.

I’m thankful for the forum and all the information people have given me, I will do my best to give back information to you all!

so did u do it

Hi everyone,

Which clinic did you choose? How were your consultations? I’m also thinking of getting V-line, doing research on NANA, ID, ARC, 345, Girin Plastic Surgeries

I didn’t go with them because they couldn’t do what I wanted but their coordinator is amazing, she is going being and above, asking all your questions to the surgeons and really caring about you!
Thank you so much! I'm thinking of getting my nose done there. Do you by any chance know if it's possible for them to schedule the surgery close to the consultation day or you have to wait for 2 -3 weeks because I heard their doctors are in high demand?

Reactions: Linhmoon