Fabulous February 2019 here we come

I’m posting this here because this is a final picture of everything I got in February (the final two items purchased in February were delivered today). It’s a lot I know, but it’s all of the LV I own now besides the 3 very vintage pieces I have. Anyway, I figure you all could understand how the addiction took over! With the exception of the iPhone X Max folio on the phone I took the picture with, and the two things I have coming for March (Key Pouch in DG so I have all of the canvas prints and the Adjustable Mono Strap for the Felicie), I am finished and will now go off (figuratively) to enjoy my collection. I know there are many that accumulated more than I did recently, but this will do it for me lol! I’m one happy gal! I’m so excited to have choices to rotate through!

Attachments

• 003DA8B7-59F6-43FC-930A-7DBE7C67024E.jpeg
    003DA8B7-59F6-43FC-930A-7DBE7C67024E.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 732
I’m posting this here because this is a final picture of everything I got in February (the final two items purchased in February were delivered today). It’s a lot I know, but it’s all of the LV I own now besides the 3 very vintage pieces I have. Anyway, I figure you all could understand how the addiction took over! With the exception of the iPhone X Max folio on the phone I took the picture with, and the two things I have coming for March (Key Pouch in DG so I have all of the canvas prints and the Adjustable Mono Strap for the Felicie), I am finished and will now go off (figuratively) to enjoy my collection. I know there are many that accumulated more than I did recently, but this will do it for me lol! I’m one happy gal! I’m so excited to have choices to rotate through!

Lovely collection [emoji4] I try to unpack everything each night so it forces me to rotate my bags which adds time to my morning but if I didn’t I would use the same bag continuously.

Reactions: leooh and Kimber211
Impressive haul for one month! Congrats!

Reactions: Kimber211
Wow what a family photo! That's a haul of a lifetime let alone in one month. Congratulations! Your CA must adore you. [emoji6]

Reactions: Kimber211