Fabric or leather Isabelle?

oh can you post pics of the ikat one? I ordered one sight unseen and none of the store around me have it in stock right now.

Here are some pics -- daylight, darker room, and on me (eek)

Attachments

• DSC01772.JPG
    DSC01772.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC01774.JPG
    DSC01774.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC01776.JPG
    DSC01776.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 154
I think I'm going to go get the leather today! It's just going to keep bugging me until I do. If I bought the signature with a 25% off coupon, do you think they will honor it for the leather purse exchange? Anyone ever done that? If not, I'm taking my 40% off letter and bringing Carrie home.

Yeah I've done that before. All you have to do is exchange and pay the difference between fabric and leather.

So I did get to purchase the black leather Isabelle with silver hw. I was beginning to give up after my SA kept being told, "We have them but they are reserved." or "No, we are sold out, the system just hasn't been updated.". I was about to give up hope when finally a store in AZ had one in stock, the only one they had. It's supposed to be mailed out on Monday! Btw, the other store honored the 25% off December promotion and shipped it for free. So happy! I was told that there are none in stock at the warehouse. She seriously had to go down the line calling every store that was listed as having them in stock. I love Coach's SA's!

TooManyWantMore said:
So I did get to purchase the black leather Isabelle with silver hw. I was beginning to give up after my SA kept being told, "We have them but they are reserved." or "No, we are sold out, the system just hasn't been updated.". I was about to give up hope when finally a store in AZ had one in stock, the only one they had. It's supposed to be mailed out on Monday! Btw, the other store honored the 25% off December promotion and shipped it for free. So happy! I was told that there are none in stock at the warehouse. She seriously had to go down the line calling every store that was listed as having them in stock. I love Coach's SA's!

Yay! Glad u found one. You're gonna love it! mine gets a lot of love :smile: