Faberge Egg Pendant

You may have some luck doing a search in the search bar. I found multiple mentions, perhaps not exactly what you are asking about, but may be of interest for you to read. Here is a Faberge pendant thread that I found using the search feature:

Another…

Does anyone own a Faberge Egg Pendant? Would love to see pictures if so!
Hi! I do! I will try to post some pictures in the next couple of days. The enamel work is exquisite and the use of gems and diamonds takes them to the next level. Is there a particular one you are interested in?

I believe that the licensing agreement with the manufacturer may have terminated so not sure if they are still being produced.

Hi! I do! I will try to post some pictures in the next couple of days. The enamel work is exquisite and the use of gems and diamonds takes them to the next level. Is there a particular one you are interested in?

I believe that the licensing agreement with the manufacturer may have terminated so not sure if they are still being produced.
That would be great, thank you! I'm debating between these:Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 6.58.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-11 at 6.58.56 AM.png
They're still available on the faberge website, I hope they don't stop making them!

Thank you for making me get these beauties out of the safety deposit box, honestly, I have worn one in a loooooong time! I purchased then mostly from 1995- 2000. They were made by German Jewelry Co, Victor Meyer for Faberge. There is a whole section on the Faberge website on the jewels made for 20 years by VM. There agreement terminated in 2009 which is what I was referring to above. It seems they are now making them in-house. They are lovely little eggs and were made with 18K gold, diamond, rubies and sapphires. When I was collecting, I think that they were very reasonably priced for what they are (~$1k) depending on the stones and workmanship.) They are numbered, came with a certificate and in a lovely wooden presentation box. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have over the years. First picture is the single sided small eggs.

24A6FA4C-5747-4021-A156-5EEB65FEDDD8_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, these are beautiful!!! It's too bad they don't make them in these styles anymore. And the price seems very reasonable for the time! Maybe I'll look around for a pre-owned Faberge egg pendant instead of buying a new one. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties!

• Love
Reactions: hopiko
Wow, these are beautiful!!! It's too bad they don't make them in these styles anymore. And the price seems very reasonable for the time! Maybe I'll look around for a pre-owned Faberge egg pendant instead of buying a new one. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties!
Thank you you for letting me share! I have had them sitting in the bank safe for a long time so it was really nice to get them out and enjoy them all over again. The only one that I have worn more recently is the ladybug...it is simple and I feel that it brings me good luck...at least I hope so!!

I had such fun buying them over time, picking the next one....etc!! This was long before social media so there was a lot of excitement when going to the jeweler that carried them and see what they had to offer!

Good luck! I hope that you can find one that you love and enjoy!