Cheated on LV with ...

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
116EADAF-91AE-4354-B6A0-A185609BAFA6.jpeg After visiting an art exhibit here in Houston with a gorgeous showcase of Fabergé I was intrigued by the history of the pieces. Learning the story of the imperial Easter eggs intrigued me even more ! I visited the Fabergé store here in Houston but the egg necklaces are over $8000 . At this time that was just a little to much for my wallet. I was obsessed though with the eggs. I started watching documentaries on the eggs and the entire history of the company. My husband was kind enough to contact a reputable arts dealer and secure me one Pre Loved faberge egg pendent . Each pendent is limited number (this one only 300 were made worldwide). It makes it special knowing you will prob never see anyone else with your same egg. I can see a lifelong obessio. with these new little trinkets developing ! I have always gotten a purse for gifts but I might have to cheat just a little and get a few eggs too! Here she is a vintage Fabergé egg with rose surprise inside ! Does anyone else collect Fabergé ?

View attachment 4188214 After visiting an art exhibit here in Houston with a gorgeous showcase of Fabergé I was intrigued by the history of the pieces. Learning the story of the imperial Easter eggs intrigued me even more ! I visited the Fabergé store here in Houston but the egg necklaces are over $8000 . At this time that was just a little to much for my wallet. I was obsessed though with the eggs. I started watching documentaries on the eggs and the entire history of the company. My husband was kind enough to contact a reputable arts dealer and secure me one Pre Loved faberge egg pendent . Each pendent is limited number (this one only 300 were made worldwide). It makes it special knowing you will prob never see anyone else with your same egg. I can see a lifelong obessio. with these new little trinkets developing ! I have always gotten a purse for gifts but I might have to cheat just a little and get a few eggs too! Here she is a vintage Fabergé egg with rose surprise inside ! Does anyone else collect Fabergé ?
Wow! Beautiful!