Eye Brush to help me get that sultry "V" Shape?

boston girl

Dec 22, 2007
I'm pretty good at applying my makeup, but I still have problems achieving that perfect, dramatic "V" shape at the outer corner of my eyes--giving that sultry, cat-eye evening look. I think I need help in the way of a brush that aids me to make this shape successfully.

Can anyone offer any suggestions about what brush to use to help with this look? (So far I'm considering the Laura Mercier Eye Corner Color Brush, or the LM Angled Eye Color Brush...)

Thank you for your help!! :yes:

I love Bobbi Brown's angle eye shadow brush

ieiixu.jpg

I really cannot seem to get the outer V either. I sometimes wonder if it is the shape of my eye, but I realize it is me and my application skills in this area :sad:

Mac #226!!! But good luck finding one, they're LE. I snagged one a few years ago and love it! It does all the work for me.

Attachments

• mac_226.jpg
    mac_226.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 510
My eyes are dark brown in color, round and not too big or too small. I'm wondering if the "V" look is easier to achieve if a person has almond shaped eyes? Hmmm....

I was thinking the same about the almond shaped eyes. That 226 brush makes me SO jealous! I have called all the MAC stores I know of AND stalked CCO for a long time for that brush.

OK, one more question on this subject...

Can anyone recommend a video that shows an angled eye shadow brush (being used for a "V" shape) in action? I'm looking on youtube, but can't find anything.

I was thinking the same about the almond shaped eyes. That 226 brush makes me SO jealous! I have called all the MAC stores I know of AND stalked CCO for a long time for that brush.

I love it! It takes all the skill out of smokey eyes! I also have almondish shaped eyes too. Just keep watching Mac's collection releases, they'll drop it with a collection soon enough. The way they sell, I might as well buy a few and hold on to them for the drought.